Chillington Divers is a not for profit Branch of the British Sub Aqua Club and was founded in 1993. The Club members appoint the Committee and the Committee aims to:
1. Use principles of good governance to manage the affairs of the club in the interests of all of its members.
2. Make being a member of the club as enjoyable as possible.
3. Provide safe and effective diving and snorkelling training in accordance with BSAC Safe Diving recommendations.
4. Implement and maintain proper Safeguarding policies to protect the interests of children and vulnerable adults.
5. Promote the involvement of members and the parents of young members in the affairs and operation of the club.
6. Help to conserve the resources of the underwater world for divers of the future.