Chillington Divers BSAC 2085

Welcome: Guest Login / Request access

Report a concern

  • Home »
  • Report a concern

Report a Safeguarding Concern

Parent or member if Chillington Divers can raise a concern in confidence by contacting the Safeguarding Officer by email or in person.

The Safeguarding Ifficer also has at least one assistant who may be contacted should this be preferred.

The Safguarding Officer will then follow the procedures set out by BSAC and the NSPCC.